Zion’s Trumpet Blog Info
This blog’s purpose is to look at the current political landscape and how it relates to the Church of Jesus Christ and her role in these “Last Days” of America and the world. We feel that these are the “Last Days” of mankind in its present direction and, according to the Bible, things are about to change in a drastic fashion. However, the Bible gives us great encouragement and hope through Jesus Christ and we want to focus more on that. We need a Revival of Christian faith in the United States and the world. Jehovah God is in control of this world and everything that goes on within it – including politics. He will have the final say in our destiny. Thanks for making Zion’s Trumpet a success and we pray for your continued support.
These are out basic beliefs and principles:
1. We believe in The Lord God of Israel and His Son Jesus Christ.
2. We support totally the nation of Israel and the Jews scriptural designation as God’s chosen people.
3. We believe that Islam is an evil ideology that is incompatible with Western Civilization, Christianity, and Judaism. Islam is the greatest threat to freedom and liberty in the world today. In our opinion there is no moderate Islam. Islam must be stopped before it destroys Western Civilization.
4. We believe the Bible is the inerrant and inspired Word of God.
5. We are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and believe that it is the power of God unto salvation to every one who believes.
Let us introduce our key players in the blogging effort:
ZTW – Editor and power behind the throne (head of the “Braintrust”) trying to keep everyone on track – Has several college degrees that, along with ten dollars, will get you an All-star breakfast and a cup of good coffee at the Waffle House – his favorite morning hang out.
Nugene Culpepper – Commentator on all things political – Not afraid to “speak his mind.” Sometimes uses language that is un-called for. However, Dave and Jesus love him anyway.
Dave Cole – Christian minister and commentator on spiritual things. Over 35 years experience in Christian ministry.
Note: Some of the articles we print under politics may contain language and/or content that is offensive to some. Politics is a nasty business and if reading about it offends you – then stop reading about it. It is not our intention to deliberately offend any of our Christian brothers or sisters so don’t take it personally. We have those on our staff that like to write sensational, colorful language headlines, and/or commentary. These things attract attention on search engines in the internet world and we are looking for traffic in this business. So, we pray that the Christian side of this blog will hopefully bless you and bring some encouragement into your life. If the political side of this blog may offend you – stay away from that.
Look forward to God’s Move in 2013. ZTW
FAIR USE NOTICE