July 12, 2012
Posted: July 11, 2012 | Author: barenakedislam |
A Muslim police officer in Johannesburg says his religion does not allow him to share a toilet with black colleagues. Sadly, most people in the West have no idea that Muslims, even today, are the most vile racists and slavemasters on earth.
Times Live (H/T Martin) Superintendent Munaf Ismail, head of the Zonkizizwe police station on the East Rand, told the New Age newspaper that for religous reasons, he used the toilet for people with disabilities.
“I am a Muslim and they need to consider my religion. I have to sit when I urinate and I cannot use a dirty toilet. People are narrow minded and I am a committed Muslim.”
A police officer told the newspaper the station commander and two white colleagues were the only people who had access to the toilet.
The Islamic Council of SA’s Amir Hazarvi said no Muslim scripture stated Muslims could not share bathrooms with people from other races, religions or cultures. ”It might be personal or for hygienic reasons in this case, because in the Islam religion men sit when urinating,” he told the New Age.
The SA Police Union’s Oscar Skommere told the New Age apartheid was over and discrimination on the basis of gender and race not allowed.
MUSLIM TOILET ETIQUETTE
1. When going to the toilet, do not touch the private parts with the right hand. (Muslim)
2. Do not cleanse the private parts with the right hand. (Muslim)
3. After relieving oneself, use three stones or three clods of clay. (Muslim)
4. When using the toilet, do not face or sit with the back towards the Qibla. (Bukhari)
5. When intending to urinate, find a suitable place of privacy. (Abu Dawood)
6. Do not urinate in stagnant water (water that does not flow). (Bukhari)
7. Do not urinate in a bathroom, as many a time due to this, evil temptations are aroused.(Tirmidhi)
8. Do not stand and urinate. (Tirmidhi)
9. Do not convers (with another person) whilst relieving oneself. (Musnad Ahmad)
10. Do not relieve oneself at riverbanks, roads and shady places where people walk or rest. (Abu Dawood)
11. Recite BISMILLAH before entering the toilet, as this will serve as a veil between the jinn and the private parts of humans. (Tirmidhi)
12. Do not perform istinja with bones or dung. (Tirmidhi)
From Bare Naked Islam: http://barenakedislam.com/