|« Mar||May »|
10. “I am Rosa Parks with a Gibson guitar.”
9. “My being there (South Africa) isn’t going to affect any political structure. Besides, apartheid isn’t that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal.” — Detroit Free Press Magazine, July 15, 1990
8. “The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.”
7. “I have busted more hippies’ noses than all the narcs in the free world.”
6. “Mr. Janet Reno? I think Mr. Janet Reno… I think he’s one of the best hunting dogs in the world.” — to National Review in 2002.
5. “(Palin’s) on her way to being a good leader. She’s coming from the street, she’s coming from the we-the-people rank-and-file. She makes sense when she talks, she says all the right things, she’s sincere, she’s knowledgeable , she’s articulate, she’s damn good-looking, plus she kills moose. How can you go wrong?” — on Anderson Cooper in 2011
4. “What is this, Planet of the Apes or CNN?,” on Eliot Spitzer asking Alec Baldwin if he had political ambitions
3. “I don’t think they’re capable of either of those thoughts, you Limey a–hole. They’re only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex, and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French.” — To a British journalist who asked him if he thought hunted deer see him as friend or foe.
2. “And in my mind, I’m going why can’t I just shoot this [Hate Krishna] guy in the spine right now; shoot him in the spine, explain the facts of life to him. — WRIF-FM, Detroit, Ted Nugent as guest D.J., Sept. 28, 1990.
1. “Obama, he’s a piece of sh-t, and I told him to suck on my machine gun … Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless b—t … Any questions? Freeeeeeeeeeeedom!!!!!” — on stage in 2007
From Bare Naked Islam: http://barenakedislam.com/
Note: The dictionary says Idiocy means: Extreme mental retardation. With apologies to actual mentally challenged individuals – what we have here is extreme mental deficiency of the highest order. Get back on your medication and shut the hell up. ZTW
Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) asks the House to “join him in praising Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated, Hamas-linked CAIR for tens years of outstanding achievement”
“Mr. Speaker, I rise today to recognize the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Ohio Chapter.” (This is the same CAIR that has made enormous strides in infiltrating the highest levels of government, influencing U.S. policies on counter-terrorism, and using litigation jihad to make criticism of Islam/Muslims a hate crime while abusing our freedoms to prevent individual states from passing anti-sharia law legislation)
Thank God Kucinich was defeated in the Democrat primary for his House seat, so he will be gone in Jan. 2013.
Capitol Words (H/T Dave) Said Kucinich, “CAIR is a nationwide, nonprofit organization whose mission is to enhance the understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims and build coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding.” For the past ten years, CAIR Ohio has played an instrumental role in helping to bridge the divides between Greater Cleveland’s diverse communities.
CAIR Ohio’s Tenth Annual Banquet will provide a platform for vibrant discourse led by this year’s distinguished speakers: Mr. Faisal Kutty, of Valparaiso University School of Law, Osgoode Hall Law School of York University and KSM Law and Imam Abu Farah of the American Muslim Youth Leadership Council and CAIR-Tampa. I commend these speakers for their efforts to promote civil liberties and social justice.
Mr. Speaker and colleagues, please join me in recognizing the Council on American-Islamic Relations Ohio Chapter for their tenth years of outstanding achievement. May their efforts to promote dialogue and create a more inclusive world continue to endure.
But this kind of near treasonous behavior on the part of Kucinich isn’t anything new. He has been in bed with the terrorism-supporters from CAIR since 2003.
WND Democratic Congressman fro Ohio Dennis Kucinich headlined a fund-raiser for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a group with ties to the Mideast terrorist organization Hamas and an agenda for an Islamic USA.
CAIR announced its national fund-raising campaign had topped its goal of $1 million thanks in part to the standing-room-only banquet Saturday evening attended by more than 1,000 people, including Kucinich and Rep. Nick Rahall, D-W.Va.
“We would like to thank all those who helped us reach our fund-raising goal,” said CAIR Chairman Omar Ahmad. “These added resources will enable us to continue and expand our work defending civil rights and promoting a positive image of Islam.”
Kucinich has taken part in other CAIR events recently, including a Ramadan iftar, or fast breaking, on Capitol Hill hosted by Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich. That event was co-sponsored by Reps. Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y., Kucinich, Conyers, D-Ohio, Loretta Sanchez, D-Calif., and Barbara Lee, D-Calif.
The woman who publicly admitted she wanted US troops to invade Israel has been appointed to chair Barack Obama’s Genocide Board
Despite his phony claims of ‘having Israel’s back,’ Barack Obama appointed Samantha Power to head his new Atrocities Prevention Board. This is the same Samantha Power who called for US forces to invade Israel and be stationed on their border to force through a ‘peace’ settlement.
“There will be situations where the priority is self-defence,” she says, indicating that a preference for multilateralism only goes so far. “President Obama, like every other leader on earth, is still going to be looking out for national and economic interests. States don’t cease to be states overnight just because they get a great visionary as their new president.” But it is politically impossible for Obama to talk to Hamas, even if he wants to. She can’t say that, though, especially when vicious internet smears are making lurid allegations about his “Muslim past”….”So much of it is about: ‘Is he going to be good for the Jews?’”
Samantha Powers has attacked Israel when it had done no wrong, and blamed the Jews for Obama’s campaign troubles. The appointment of Samantha Power to head up the new Atrocities Prevention Board, which under her tutelage is sure to become a forum for false attacks against Israel, is just one more example of Obama’s actions not matching his words.
In 2002 she sat for an interview with Harry Kreisler, the director of the Institute for International Studies at Berkeley. Kreisler asked her the following question:
Let’s say you were an advisor to the President of the United States, how would you respond to current events in Israel? Would you advise him to put a structure in place to monitor that situation, at least if one party or another [starts] looking like they might be moving toward genocide?
Power’s response seen in the video below is her advice to the President:
“Alienate” the American Jewish community, and indeed all Americans, such as evangelical Christians, who support the state of Israel, because Israeli leaders are “destroying the lives of their own people.”
Pour billions of dollars of the taxpayers’ money into “the new state of Palestine”
Stage an American ground invasion of Israel and the Palestinian territories — what else can she mean by a “mammoth protection force” and a “military presence” that will be “imposed” by “external intervention”? — Interestingly she considers the exact same thing the height of arrogance and foolishness when it was done in Iraq.
From Bare Nake Islam at: http://barenakedislam.com/
Gotta Love This Guy!ZTW
Found at The Daley Gator